Health and Safety
The health of our guests and employees is very important to us at the Panorama Resort & Spa.
We keep ourselves informed about the current actions and advices from the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH).
If you are unsure about booking a relaxing wellness stay with us because of the extraordinary situation, we now offer the option of canceling your stay free of charge up to 1 day before arrival for all wellness bookings.
For guests staying overnight in our hotel (update February 24, 2021):
For our hotel guests, the usual opening ours in our restaurants (until 22/23h) apply, the wellness area is open from 6 until 22h.
For guests who are not staying overnight (update February 24, 2021):
- Treatments: Massages and cosmetics can still be reserved and enjoyed in the Akari Spa. We look forward to your reservations at 044 786 00 00 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. On all Sundays it is not possible to reserve treatments according to the applicable ordinance. The treatment must have taken place between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. Unfortunately, it is not possible for you to stay in the hotel or in the Akari Spa before or after your treatment.
- Restaurant visits: Until the end of March 2021, our restaurants are only open to guests staying overnight. Please contact us via email@example.com or 044 786 00 00.
Guests with symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, cough, runny nose, loss of taste, etc.) are not permitted to enter the hotel. It is also not possible to self-isolate or quarantine with us.
In regards to the new mask requirement for Switzerland, effective as of 19.10.2020, the following applies for our guests :
Mask requirement in all public areas of the hotel.
Wearing a mask is mandatory. Persons not wearing a mask with a medical certificate may - according to our protection concept - not enter the hotel.
- our premises have extensive areas, so that the safety distance is maintained at all times
- for your and our own safety, the body temperature of all guests and employees is measured by modern thermal cameras. You will not notice this during your visit
- the maximum number of guests we welcome is limited. We therefore kindly suggest you to book as soon as possible
The applicable protection concepts are available in the hotel and can be viewed upon request.
We are happy to answer your questions. For this purpose, please contact us by phone at +41 44 786 00 00 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your support and understanding