- All bookings must be guaranteed with a credit card, which will only be charged in case of a last-minute cancellation. At check-out, you are welcome to pay in cash, with an EC Maestro card, or by credit card.
- Please inform us of your arrival time so that your treatment appointments can be scheduled accordingly. Upon arrival, you will receive a detailed appointment card with your booked treatments.
- The Akari Spa is available for use from 2:00 PM on the day of arrival until 2:00 PM on the day of departure.
- Rooms are available from 2:00 PM. Check-out time is 12:00 PM. Subject to availability, you may be able to check into your room earlier or leave later. Please contact our reception staff for assistance.
- General Reservation Conditions (PDF)
- We recommend that you reserve treatments in advance. Otherwise, your desired treatment may not be available. Please arrive at the spa reception about 10 minutes before your treatment. Being late will reduce your treatment time and thus your relaxation time.
- Please inform us at least 12 hours in advance if you are unable to make your spa appointment, as otherwise, the treatment will be charged.
- Bathrobes and slippers are provided in your room for your convenience. These can be worn when going from your room to the Akari Spa. Bath towels are provided at the Akari Spa.
- In the Relaxation & Regeneration, Baths & Pools, and Fitness & Sports areas, you can wear swimwear or sportswear, respectively. In our sauna world, we offer both a textile and a textile-free zone. In the textile-free zone, wearing swimwear is not allowed, but you can cover your body with a sauna sarong if you wish. In the rest of the sauna world, the Textile Zone, it is required that the body be covered either with a towel or with swimwear.
- Children under 4 years of age are not permitted in the Akari Spa. Children aged 4 to 12 years may use the indoor and outdoor pools until 12:00 PM noon. Teenagers between 12 and 16 years of age may use the indoor and outdoor pools at any time. For safety reasons, all children under 16 years of age are not permitted in the sauna world and the Akari Gym and must always be accompanied by an adult.